Application Cheflto

We are always looking for members to help control fair and fun gameplay in the --CGA-- community. Here you can let us know if you would like to be a member.
Donator
In-Game Name: Cheflto
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:32785477

Application Cheflto

Postby Cheflto » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:09 pm

Application Cheflto

STEAM_0:1:32785477

1: Must be a responsible member of the community. (in the forums and in game)

I feel that I am a responsible member of the Clan and truly hope that the Clan feels the same. I know I am a bit off the wall at times and can get into a game but I hope it never comes across as anything other than having a good time with my pals on this server.

2: Clear minded thought proccess and thinks before he/she says or acts on anything.

I feel that I do I hope you all do too!

3: Has to be 18 years of age or older (some exceptions are made but not many)

That I am and then a few

4: Has played on the servers for at least 3 months.

Actually yesterday was my three month mark, I don't want to seem like I am trying to rush into the position, but I know you do the applications in batches and would like to get my name in the hat before you begin the next batch

5: Knows the rules of the servers.

I do know the server rules. I will admit that my love of Heavy causes me to need to watch my no domination rule very closely, but I do follow all of the rules and even try and promote them in the absence of an admin, or anytime for that matter. It is always a point of mine that I maintain the values of this server and clan by keeping and promoting the rules that make us who we are and why I play on this server as much as I do.

6: Must be able to learn things as explained to him/her the first time.

Willing and able.

7: Must have the willingness to do his job in game rather then ignore the players and continue playing.

I am fully willing to drop everything and help. part of the fun for me is seeing new players get as excited about the server as I was the first time I played on it and then helping them grow in the game and learn all they can from it.

8 Should be seen helping enforcing the rules.

I hope this is the case, I feel like I am.

9: Should be helping players new to the server.

I do and I know I tried to this evening even, though I would like to get more involved in it.

10: Must have Teamspeak3 and know how to connect and participate in our server.

I do not currently have it installed but I used to use teamspeak2 when I was a senior leader in a guild I was a member of before I got out of the MMO world.

11: References from admins you play with a plus but not mandatory.

I would hope I would have a few...

12. Not have admin on any other server, or owner of there own pub server.

I do not. Though in the past I was the co-founder of a crew on Puzzle pirates that reached the top 5 on the server out of a thousand or so crews... back as a freshman in high school eek 8 years ago. I was also a senior officer in the largest guild on our server in Lord of The Rings Online. I gave up this positions because I had to get out of the MMO world. What I love so much about TF2 is the ability to jump in at a moments notice and not feel like you missed out on a big part of the quest or advance a head of or fall behind your friends and lose the ability to play with them.

You all rock and I look forward to playing with you all after getting home from work everyday!

To die would be an awfully great adventure. - Peter Pan

Donator
In-Game Name: Morphine_us
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59626312

Re: Application Cheflto

Postby Morphine_us » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:36 pm

Chef farts. A lot. Past that pretty awesome guy. Actually including that a pretty awesome guy.

Donator
In-Game Name: Cheflto
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:32785477

Postby Cheflto » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:44 pm

Morphine_us wrote:Chef farts. A lot. Past that pretty awesome guy. Actually including that a pretty awesome guy.

very flattering! LOL

not sure where it came from but sure i'll take it :-p. thanks

To die would be an awfully great adventure. - Peter Pan

In-Game Name: --CGA--[A]CoveredNBees
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45991284

Postby CoveredNBees » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:00 am

I like Chef a lot, very good natured and a good player. Other than that, you just need to watch your score. At least pay attention enough to moderators. I know we've been over this lol so +1 from me

Donator

Postby Creepeh » Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:16 pm

Chef is alwase a hoot to play with, and a damn good heavy! But you gattah watch for dem spys yo! ;D

Return to Member Application