Application ¤ ÄPØÇÅL¥PŠ€ ¤

We are always looking for members to help control fair and fun gameplay in the --CGA-- community. Here you can let us know if you would like to be a member.
Somewhat Threatening Contributor
In-Game Name: ¤ ÄPØÇÅL¥PŠ€ ¤
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:66056618

Application ¤ ÄPØÇÅL¥PŠ€ ¤

Postby cinnabanhbon » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:45 pm

Steam ID: ¤ ÄPØÇÅL¥PŠ€ ¤
Though i am 16, i feel i am mature enough to handle the responsibilities of being a member of CGA. I am very active in helping new players get the swing of things and enforcing the rules of the server. I respond positively towards everyone on the servers and correct myself when an admin or another player feels i am doing something wrong. I am a welcomed and welcoming player every time i join the CGA warcraft server. I would love to be a member of CGA because it has a group of friendly and amazingly talented players and it would be an honor to be one myself. Thank you for taking time to consider my application.

- ¤ ÄPØÇÅL¥PŠ€ ¤ (AKA cinnabanhbon)

Re: Application ¤ ÄPØÇÅL¥PŠ€ ¤

Postby baskitballme » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:42 pm

What we look for in members and what we go by when choosing members.

Please include your steam ID.

1: Must be a responsible member of the community. (in the forums and in game)
2: Clear minded thought proccess and thinks before he/she says or acts on anything.
3: Has to be 18 years of age or older (some exceptions are made but not many)
4: Has played on the servers for at least 3 months.
5: Knows the rules of the servers.
6: Must be able to learn things as explained to him/her the first time.
7: Must have the willingness to do his job in game rather then ignore the players and continue playing.
8 Should be seen helping enforcing the rules.
9: Should be helping players new to the server.
10: Must have Teamspeak3 and know how to connect and participate in our server.
11: References from admins you play with a plus but not mandatory.
12. Not have admin on any other server, or owner of there own pub server.

If you do not fit this criteria then you will not be chosen.

Your posts for membership reflect alot on who you are so think about what you say in your request.

See a member in game? Add to friends let us get to know you.

Try looking at other applications to see how to post them correctly
And your steam id will be a string of numbers although i am sorry i don't remember how you find it, you can ask someone else though
Guys, I found the CHEESE!!!

Hale's Own Postman
In-Game Name: --CGA-- Fizzy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79435040

Postby Fizzy » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:49 pm

Your steam ID can be found here
Remember to remain active on the forums and add CGA members and admins to your friends list. We go through applications in waves, so don't begin to worry if it seems like the process is taking awhile. We won't just ignore you. Best of luck, happy gaming!

Postby cinnabanhbon » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:50 pm

Thank you guys for such prompt replies. I mistook steam ID for Steam Name, My steam ID is STEAM_0:1:66056618 and thank you baskitball, i did look at sir fistacuffs' application and tried to form a good application based on that. I wanted my application to be original and different so that it may stand out a bit more but i will defiantly take your advice
Last edited by cinnabanhbon on Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby cinnabanhbon » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:30 pm

-New Application-

STEAM_0:1:66056618

1: Must be a responsible member of the community. (in the forums and in game)
While active on the servers i do my best to help out the fairly new players with things such as how the classes, sounds, and shops work and I believe i do a fair share of enforcing the rules.

2: Clear minded thought process and thinks before he/she says or acts on anything.
Team Fortress 2 is a game, Nothing should be so outrageous it requires threats, profanity, or other inappropriate behavior. I myself always have a good time with all the players on the server and am dedicated to spreading my peace and love to all.

3: Has to be 18 years of age or older (some exceptions are made but not many)
I do understand that the chances of minors are slim but i have faith that my maturity will prevail. I am currently 16.

4: Has played on the servers for at least 3 months.
I have played 3+ months and i still can't get enough of the server. I love the server, the maps, and all the active people playing. I really enjoy the custom maps as well. (Corrupted Disciple Pyro)

5: Knows the rules of the servers.
I won't lie and say i know all of the rules because deep inside me i feel there are more. The main ones (or the ones i feel are the main ones) are absolutely no swearing/profanity, no steamrolling (50+ points), and no spawn camping. Violation of these rules will lead to warnings and if continued will result in a ban.

6: Must be able to learn things as explained to him/her the first time.
I listen to all admins and players when they feel i am doing something wrong, if a player feels i am spawn camping i will first apologize and then proceed to back up (and possibly be killed in the process).

7: Must have the willingness to do his job in game rather then ignore the players and continue playing.
I am defiantly dedicated to this server and am all for always improving it. If there is anything i can do to make the community and server even better than it already is I will.

8 Should be seen helping enforcing the rules.
I will remind players not to spawn camp if i see them doing so and occasionally if a player is being rude, inappropriate, or using profanity than i will tell them to kindly stop so that everyone may enjoy their time while on.

9: Should be helping players new to the server.
I clearly remember being a new player, and remember i had no idea what the classes were or what the shop was. So i always do my best to help new players and give them tips and advice on what class does what and what the shop is and explain the items.

10: Must have Teamspeak3 and know how to connect and participate in our server.
I have used Teamspeak3 before, currently i do not have a working mic but i do have Teamspeak3 installed.

11: References from admins you play with a plus but not mandatory.
No References that i am aware of but i believe that i am a friendly enough player and a great teammate.

12. Not have admin on any other server, or owner of there own pub server.
I do not have ownership/admin status on any other servers or pub servers

In-Game Name: --CGA--[A]CoveredNBees
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45991284

Postby CoveredNBees » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:30 pm

I'll agree that you're a good team player and always nice on the server, but I don't see you helping out very much. It could be my schedule conflicts with yours, but I'd like to see improvement on that.

Goodluck, happy gaming.

Hale's Own Postman
In-Game Name: --CGA-- Fizzy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79435040

Postby Fizzy » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:58 pm

I'll vouch for you once I see you helping you helping other players more in-game like Bees said. That's a good way to be known around the community. Also a good way to start your reputation.

Postby cinnabanhbon » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:56 pm

Thank you bees and fizzy, i will take that into consideration. I have been working more on enforcing rules and helping new players. I see more and more new players on and i am doing my best to help them with whatever they need. I think ratio wise for enforcing to helping i have a 80-20 ratio so i will defiantly work more on helping everyone.

Unremarkable Contributor
In-Game Name: Kiroiha
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45654676

Postby Kiroiha » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:44 pm

Even though I'm not in CGA I will vouch for you :P Even if you do kill me repeatedly....

Postby cinnabanhbon » Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:29 pm

Thanks Kiro, i kill everyone but for you i try to do nice, quick, easy, and painless :3

Next

Return to Member Application