what i dont have to be a member maybe

We are always looking for members to help control fair and fun gameplay in the --CGA-- community. Here you can let us know if you would like to be a member.
Somewhat Threatening Contributor
User avatar
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:40 pm
Location: sweden
In-Game Name: koranuva
Steam ID: koranuva

what i dont have to be a member maybe

Postby koranuva » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:33 am

1 i am kinda lasy

2 i am swedish i can good english but i need to listen 2 times sometime

3 i am 14

and if there are more things that i need plz post to me so i know thx
shotgun for da win!!!

Positively Inhumane Contributor
User avatar
Posts: 346
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:21 pm
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:46792156

Re: what i dont have to be a member maybe

Postby Major Guillotine » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:40 am

If you're considering applying to be a member, it helps to look at other people's apps to see how we prefer them to be formatted. This means you need your Steam ID, which can be found with steamidfinder.com, as well as to answer the questions on some of the requirements we have.

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=397
Image

Moderator
Posts: 876
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: what i dont have to be a member maybe

Postby bear » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:07 pm

Kind of a bummer to tell everyone why you cant be a member instead of why you can.

But right off the bat, I dont think ive ever actually played with you, only ever seen you on forums (although I am inactive lately because of my move)
But mostly it seems to be a language barrier. You would need to pick up on that so your trading posts were more clear and accurate, and probably lose the trolling. Ya know, spy crab, combat medic, etc. But hey, anything is possible man.

Hale's Own Postman
User avatar
Posts: 1426
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:23 pm
Location: New York, United States
In-Game Name: --CGA-- Fizzy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79435040

Re: what i dont have to be a member maybe

Postby Fizzy » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:08 pm

bear wrote:But right off the bat, I dont think ive ever actually played with you, only ever seen you on forums
Image

Somewhat Threatening Contributor
User avatar
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:40 pm
Location: sweden
In-Game Name: koranuva
Steam ID: koranuva

Re: what i dont have to be a member maybe

Postby koranuva » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:32 am

But if i have the most stuff to be a member i have to wait 4 years because you need to be 18 but im 14
shotgun for da win!!!

Donator
User avatar
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon May 06, 2013 8:04 pm
Location: Boynton Beach, FL
In-Game Name: EphemeralCat
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31475198

Re: what i dont have to be a member maybe

Postby EphemeralCat » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:44 pm

I'm not sure members would be able to communicate with you well since you seem to be having a struggle with understanding what the other people on here have given you as replies in text form. A great deal of responsibility for CGA members revolves around helping new people and aiding in enforcing the rules, and I just can't see you doing that if you don't speak English well, though I have nothing against you being swedish. We have to take in people who are going to be beneficial to our clan and help us grow. I've also never seen you in server or played with you.

We'd also still need an application from you, properly formatted with everything filled out, though you didn't seem to understand that request when Guillotine made it.

Moderator
Posts: 876
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: what i dont have to be a member maybe

Postby bear » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:40 am

EphemeralCat wrote:I'm not sure members would be able to communicate with you well since you seem to be having a struggle with understanding what the other people on here have given you as replies in text form. A great deal of responsibility for CGA members revolves around helping new people and aiding in enforcing the rules, and I just can't see you doing that if you don't speak English well, though I have nothing against you being swedish. We have to take in people who are going to be beneficial to our clan and help us grow. I've also never seen you in server or played with you.

We'd also still need an application from you, properly formatted with everything filled out, though you didn't seem to understand that request when Guillotine made it.

check the last post date. hes been gone for a while now. He also posted a thread about how he was leaving the servers.

Somewhat Threatening Contributor
User avatar
Posts: 82
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:19 pm
In-Game Name: ¤ ÄPØÇÅL¥PŠ€ ¤
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:66056618

Re: what i dont have to be a member maybe

Postby cinnabanhbon » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:57 pm

As far as age is concerned i am almost sure i read that there are exceptions to the age 18 rule, such as if you act mature or show that you can handle responsibility. Such as yours truly, i applied awhile back and despite me being 16 i still received quite a bit of +1 from the community
Image

Positively Inhumane Contributor
User avatar
Posts: 284
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:11 pm
In-Game Name: --CGA-- B-rabbit
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:46489073

Re: what i dont have to be a member maybe

Postby B-Rabbit » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:01 pm

cinnabanhbon wrote:As far as age is concerned i am almost sure i read that there are exceptions to the age 18 rule, such as if you act mature or show that you can handle responsibility. Such as yours truly, i applied awhile back and despite me being 16 i still received quite a bit of +1 from the community


As said previously by Bear, he's been gone for quite a bit now.
Image

Return to Member Application

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest