Application You-Mad-Bro!

We are always looking for members to help control fair and fun gameplay in the --CGA-- community. Here you can let us know if you would like to be a member.
Unremarkable Contributor
In-Game Name: You-Mad-Bro!
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:27360596

Application You-Mad-Bro!

Postby Ro8uZZ » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:36 am

User name : You-Mad-Bro!
STEAM_0:0:27360596

1: Must be a responsible member of the community. (in the forums and in game)
I been a client on this server quite some time now even though i will admit I am a little sluggish on forums

2: Clear minded thought proccess and thinks before he/she says or acts on anything.
very easy going don't have to start trouble to have a good time .

3: Has to be 18 years of age or older (some exceptions are made but not many)
26 years old

4: Has played on the servers for at least 3 months.
I go back quite some time now guessing about 2-3 years on and off . a few Different user names .

5: Knows the rules of the servers.
Server rules are at the up most importants in the game to keep it fun during game play.

6: Must be able to learn things as explained to him/her the first time.
always willing to learn new thing to make the server or community a better place and if help is
needed i don't mind helping new comers or even regulars on server.

7: Must have the willingness to do his job in game rather then ignore the players and continue playing.
I would love to help the game go on in a friendly manner with rules being followed
to prevent outbursts with other players

8 Should be seen helping enforcing the rules.
i try to do as much as i can when i can to a extent but what i cant do i can always find some other admins or server members to help out.

9: Should be helping players new to the server.
Always helping out with how to play with the war3mod help binding keys anything possible if asked

10: Must have Teamspeak3 and know how to connect and participate in our server.
Don't use to much but will if need to help connect with all the server members .

11: References from admins you play with a plus but not mandatory.
--cga--jerryspringer :) even though haven't seen him on to much no more
See a lot of admins in game no issues with my run in with any that i know of.

12. Not have admin on any other server, or owner of there own pub server.
Not a admin on any server

Re: Application You-Mad-Bro!

Postby bear » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:34 am

I can honestly say I dont know you at all. I would get get quite a bit a more active in both aspects and maybe.

Unremarkable Contributor

Postby Ro8uZZ » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:19 am

Yea I'm around seen a lot of mods on the server but I understand that yes I do have to learn and communicate with others mods and member that's were the willingness comes to learn and improve on weak spots I appreciate the feedback though bear

Positively Inhumane Contributor
In-Game Name: --CGA-- B-rabbit
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:46489073

Postby B-Rabbit » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:36 am

If it helps any for the Teamspeak, we've (apparently) transitioned to Mumble - If anyone'd like to mention that to Nun for the application.

What other usernames have you gone by? I'm not sure I've seen you (Then again, I've been on a little hiatus that should be over soon with the semester ending next week).

Unremarkable Contributor

Postby Ro8uZZ » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:16 am

Nvu4Ik was one I use to use allot 2 years back then went to ro8uzz then the one for this app mad bro I even remember about 3 years back but as of now just starting to talk more to the mods to get the name out if that is the main issue but I'm open to your thoughts and appreciate the feedback but as of right now I'm just a donating member if that's what you call it

Unremarkable Contributor

Postby Ro8uZZ » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:38 am

I even remember the rtd server cga use to have don't know if that's still around either but that I think was 2 or 3 years back if that sounds about right

Hale's Own Postman
In-Game Name: --CGA-- Fizzy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79435040

Postby Fizzy » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:31 am

Ro8uZZ wrote:1: Must be a responsible member of the community. (in the forums and in game)
I been a client on this server quite some time now even though i will admit I am a little sluggish on forums

I've seen you under the name You mad bro for a couple days on the server, but yeah you did create your account on the forums last night.

Like bear said, we don't really know who you are.

Unremarkable Contributor

Postby Ro8uZZ » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:28 am

As stated prior I know I never was a forum person nun told me read the forums to try to see but as I told him denied or approved still enjoy playing and would hope to move up with this shortly but if not all I can do is thank you guys for the opportunity I just hope I can be a addition on the server community but if not I can truly understand with the policies with the server and players

Postby bear » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:51 pm

Please use periods, your sentences are really hard to understand.

But I think what Fizzy means, is you're saying you've been here for 3ish years, but you only have 7 days roughly of connect time. To put that in perspective, I am by no means at all the most active member but I have around 56 days.

I'd say trying playing with us for a while longer, definitely try posting around the forums and not just in this thread. And see if after a while people notice you and have a good impression and this will probably be revisited.

Unremarkable Contributor

Postby Ro8uZZ » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:49 pm

Yea that fine I guess I appreciate the time. And I will try to be seen more on the server.how I'm not seem I don't know . but I'm willing to give it a go to site you guys what I can do for the server . Sorry for punctuation on a cell phone in hospital at the moment .

Next

Return to Member Application